Darkover: First Contact
Jerome K. Jerome
The Complete Sherlock Holmes with an introduction from Robert Ryan
Robert Ryan, Arthur Conan Doyle
Progress: 7 %
Girl Genius Volume 1: Agatha Heterodyne & The Beetleburg Clank - 'Phil Foglio',  'Kaja Foglio' This series about Mad Scientists in an alternate steampunk Europe may be the most enjoyable graphic series I have ever read (I would have to reread a lot of stuff from way back when to be sure). I love the characters, I love the setting, I love the wacky plot twists and it is genuinely funny. I read them all online, but will be buying the books for sure.

I was going to subtract a star for the fact that each and everyone of the female characters has a perky cupsize 32H with no visible means of support, making me wonder why the silicone beach ball has become the norm of these things (because, speaking from experience, 32H and perky do not go together 'au naturel', not even when you're 18). But then I realized that is just my pet peeve. So there, I've peeved, and give this entire series the 5 stars it deserves.

But really, what's with the thrusting of said boobs? Does it work? Should I try thrusting mine at my husband when I am angry at him? Mmmmmmmm......